Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dakotaholic
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for the people who are using APS Transmissions in their Trucks to give me their honest opinion on what they think about their transmission. I ordered my trans last Friday and I just wanted to hear from a few people what they thought about it.

Thanks in advance...Michael

G

·
I love the customer support.. even though it is looking like I got bit by the bad casting in the valve body bug. Mine is the big beasty trans, but Wayne has been exceptional to work with on gettin' my particular issues worked out.. my trans isn't quite normal.

Can't say enough positive about APS..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Michael,

Post back here after you have the APS transmission installed, I would like to know what you think about it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
wildman77,

Have you installed the APS transmission, if so, what are your thoughts ?

·
Dakotaholic
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
WAM said:
wildman77,

Have you installed the APS transmission, if so, what are your thoughts ?
I have to say it is one Bad Azz transmission. I purched the Waynes Signiture Series Stage III Racing Trans. It has all of the bells and whistles that Wayne can put into it. I also put a 2800 Stall from APS with it. The only thing is that I have been waiting on Wayne to send me a part to get it to shift at a little higher rpm than it is. I am looking to have it to shift out of 1st around 5500 rpm, and now it is shifting out of 1st at 4800.
Here is a pic of it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.