·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Man looking good :clap2: Can't wait to see the finished box man... :biggthump

·
G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
DurangoDudeNJ said:
July 8-10th. There's about 25+ of us going from the DOC.
it would be cool if i had mine done by then, id like to get in....if im allowed in that is... :bow:

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
thats just for durangos though aint it?

i may make it to the august all truck event. you ever run that beast at atco, or eglishtown?? i know you had too, i know i would...lol

bangin ass truck !

·
Registered
499 Posts
We've opened the club up to other Dodge trucks. Being that quite a few members (myself included) have added either a Ram/Dak to their stable, it made sense to put them in. But yes, we focus mainly on D's. Don't let that discourage you!!

The DOC is a great club/forum just like this one!! SinCityRT participates on our forum regularly as well.

·
G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
sorry dr, btw, nice going on that system rack if i havent said so aleready!! :biggthump :biggthump

care to hook me up with a center console for mine? place to hide a 12 disc cd changer, and a few cup holders...lol, seriously though, id like to get one made up..

jim

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
id be more than happy to do that for you, i have a consle in the works right now for someone else

i have to mount the cup holder in it then im gonna start glassin it. Once im done with this id be more than happy to build you one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.