Dakota Durango Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Adrian Guzman
951 Posts
BlackDak said:
I say hell yeah! I just installed mine a couple days ago (so don't laugh at the pipes, still need to get them cut back...)

haha not to be mean but that looks funny. :jester: lol looks better with a rollpan than with the back bumper :biggthump

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Corepred4 said:
haha not to be mean but that looks funny. :jester: lol looks better with a rollpan than with the back bumper :biggthump
Ha ha, you're not being mean at all, it DOES look funny! I have been trying for two days now to find an exhaust shop with time to cut them back!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
My truck 100% Better with the roll pan

·
Registered
122 Posts
yellowkota2k..... what kinda rollpan u have and where u get it from. also did you have to reroute ur exhasut or u get it for that roll pan?

·
Hunting Is Life!!
5,371 Posts
No!

I personally would never get one fer my truck cause I gotta use my hitch. Also they are a nice place to step when getting in bed, but if you go low it wont be a problem.

·
lots of mods & no money
1,202 Posts
UsRanger11B1V said:
I agree. It looks killer and probably better for clearance. But, If getting hit from behind say goodbye to the roll pan,exhaust and your going to have alot more headaches.
i semi agree... love my pan ur but ur right about gettin hit from behind... trust me (this the guy sliding into me maybe at like 10 mph)

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
UsRanger11B1V said:
I agree. It looks killer and probably better for clearance. But, If getting hit from behind say goodbye to the roll pan,exhaust and your going to have alot more headaches.
dont gotta say goodbye to the exhaust if it exits out the side (like mine hehe) or its dumped :biggthump but yea i agree with gettin rear-ended...rollpan doesnt protect at all, but they sure do look purrtty :drool:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.