Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't even know where to begin on this. I'm almost at a loss for words. Does this guy think that people are that stupid to believe all this? $15,000 was put into the motor and it has a stock kegger intake manifold and a stock plastic airhat?! 22lbs of boost was run to make 749HP?! 22lbs of boost would blow that stock airhat right off. What is this guy thinking?! :jester: That is just the beginning of it. Take a look at this ad and see for yourself:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...temZ170442568750QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#v4-32

"this truck has about 15000 done to the engin in 2003 it dyno to have 749hp WITH 22 PSI"

And by the way, spelling, grammar, and punctuation are apparently not important when you have a truck that makes 749 HP.

·
The Anti-RUB
1,723 Posts
Looks like the passenger side rear quarter-panel is made of cottage cheese. Its got a bad case of the lumpies. Not to mention the head lights look like they are about to fall off. :waiting:

·
Turbo Dakota Junkie
1,244 Posts
Clean One Owner!

I'm pretty sure the guy that estimated that to have 749hp... is also in charge of the present administration's "jobs saved or created" numbers as well. Maybe just a tad bit optimistic.

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,568 Posts
Is that blower even capable of 22psi? lol Man that ad has Epic Fail written all over it lol.

·
Banned
12,273 Posts
If you read, 30 HP per PSI. Now if your dumb to believe that shit, then it has those HP numbers. Labels are NOT what is performed! Such as ricers with all their add on's :jester:

·
Diesel Mechanic
844 Posts
lmao.

·
Currently embracing Fords
4,824 Posts
The shape the body is in, it looks like that 749hp got away from him :jester:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.