Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is definitely on the list of "if i ever get enough money saved up that i couldn't possibly care about if i spent on impulse" buys :biggthump

simply perfect rims...now a gunmetal finish with polished lip...(on my silver paint...now that's slick :banana2: ). there was a thread on this waaaaay back when but no pics of the actual wheel posted. So any guess as to price? I'm gonna say 600 a wheel for 18x10.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Those are nice and clean...!!!!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
those would look good :drool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thought I'd resurrect this old thread and pass on some info I found. A friend at Autoway checked on the price of the aluminum SRT wheels and found out they were $1749.

Each.

Ouch.

·
Registered
616 Posts
UPDATE: SRT wheels available at Lakeshore!

Check out lakeshorewheelandtire.com and go look at their Viper wheels. You'll find something very close to that SRT wheel, even stamped with "SRT", and its "only" $325 each.

It doesn't look as good in chrome. I'd like to see if those are available in a satin finish.

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Man those llok great i like alot

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Chuck said:
Check out lakeshorewheelandtire.com and go look at their Viper wheels. You'll find something very close to that SRT wheel, even stamped with "SRT", and its "only" $325 each.

It doesn't look as good in chrome. I'd like to see if those are available in a satin finish.
future mod maybe?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I emailed Lakeshore to see if we can get those wheels in a silver finish, if any of you guys are interested I'll post up the details as soon as I hear back from them.

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Chuck said:
I emailed Lakeshore to see if we can get those wheels in a silver finish, if any of you guys are interested I'll post up the details as soon as I hear back from them.
ya man im very intersted

·
Damn! Did I do that?
100 Posts
i"m interested, hell i posted about these wheels a week or 2 ago and no one thought it would work. 18x10s baby all day long!!!!!! :drool: :biggthump these wheels on mopar.com for the front are 899.00 a pop :jawdrop:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Chuck said:
Hey, if those come in 18 x 10, count me in. That polished/chrome finish ain't bad either. Been looking for the right 18in rims for the longest and these are definitely very nice! :mullet:

Joshua

·
Registered
616 Posts
Jon at Lakeshore emailed me yesterday to ask me which wheels I wanted info for, even though I clearly mentioned the model number.

This time I posted the picture AND listed the model. Hopefully they'll figure it out.

·
Who needs a Hemi
411 Posts
I hate to bust everyones bubble but these wheels dont exist at lakeshore because they will tell you that they only get remanufactured ones if someone turns them in. So you can forget about it unless you buy them from mopar. Since I have done my research on this with the other srt-10 wheels they offer I know what to expect.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hmmm... I don't know if that is entirely accurate but it could be.

The message I received back from Jon:

"Sorry about that, forgot we had some wheels with alpha numeric part
numbers. I am sorry, but I do not have any of those available. They
are only available in the polished finish. They would be aluminum. It is
a very rare wheel, I could not tell you when I may get any in. Thanks
again."

I will investigate further.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts