Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Jacked up RANGO
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on a Jeep forum.

Everyone posts a picture of the worst STUCK pictures you got.

Mods: can we get this a stick if we get a lot of pics.

·
Dak-Dur 11th Most Wanted
12,282 Posts

Attachments

·
OFF CAMBER MEMBER
49 Posts
A few stuck pics

Here are a few from Arizona. Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
lol, i had to save that one also yellowkota..
all i have is pics of my off road truck (85 bronco II)

·
Jacked up RANGO
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeaaa!! definitly.

Now heres mine..since i lifted it i never got stuck!!

Woke up to this...

Then tried to get to higher ground, and got this...my stupid Crankshaft Position Sensor was on its way out and this much water up there made it take a crap on me! Got stuck. wish it rained like this again with my lift!!!!

·
UnRegistered Dog
6,714 Posts
Here are some.
Me

Another guy with us on the same trip.

·
Registered
170 Posts
That looks like fun in the snow. Looks about 2-2.5 feet deep minimum based on the fact that his 35's are 2/3 buried. I wonder if he hit the dirt or if there is more snow underneath and he just bottomed out in snow.

·
UnRegistered Dog
6,714 Posts
That looks like fun in the snow. Looks about 2-2.5 feet deep minimum based on the fact that his 35's are 2/3 buried. I wonder if he hit the dirt or if there is more snow underneath and he just bottomed out in snow.
I think it was 3-4 feet in the spot we where in. I was setting on my frame, the front pumpkin and axle tubes where setting on the snow and wouldn't extend anymore because of it. The picture is really deceiving I was at a lot more of an angle then it looks. I slid off the trail because of the angle. My nephew got scared that we where going over. I laughed at him and told him it would be nice and slow if we did. That and it would be soft because of the snow.

·
YOU HUMAN PARAQUAT!
1,335 Posts
You guys are cool. My little 2wd could never do any of that. Maybe its time I hit up a 4x4 Dak.

Keep the pics coming.

·
dodge driver
220 Posts
last winters stucks

Attachments

1 - 20 of 301 Posts