Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nice buy man. I know when I got mine they were only $60, but 40 is sure a nice price also. $20 in your pocket book is always better than uncle sams!

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Prices on all of the lenses have gone up since I bought my stuff... 2 years ago clear corners cost me $24 shipped and my first set of chrome euros only cost $100 shipped.

·
Registered
280 Posts
It has probably been going up since more and more people are getting into moding their vehicles. I do it cause it is a hobby for me and I love cars personally. Keeps me out of trouble, until I take her on the road and get on it. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did you get Euro clears or just the standard clears? If you got the Euros, then thats a good deal. If you got the standard clears, then you got ripped off. Check out these guys. ProCarParts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sweet! great buy then. Thats where i bought mine from, for my last 2 vehicles ive had, great product for good prices.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think overall e-bay is a good place to get a lot of stuff, you just have to make sure you are getting a good product and check up on who is selling it and some other things. But for the most part e-bay is a very nice setup to buy and sell things. I only know one situation that my friend bought a computer on ebay and sent them a check and they never sent him the computer. It was for like $1200 too! Just be careful is all you can do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts