Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

And here is Yellowkota2k even though him and I didn't have R/T's.. they let us park near them ;)

And poor Tom from Ohio.. he had brought 2 sets of keys with him... because he had locked himself out of his car... well, he's the first person I've known to successfully lock BOTH sets of keys in his truck. Thank god for allstate roadside assistance though!

·
Gas Guzlin and Tire smoke
716 Posts
Well i tried finding you guys but crusing bumper to bumper made my rango overheat...... had to pull het over where she proceded to spit coolant out the overflow onto the exhaust manifold making a huge scene......was hopeing one of you guys would of seen a rango in need of some help but i only saw a 05 dakota the whole time i was there :sorry: i tried

·
Banned
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We all had a great time, I was only able to stay for half of it myself... but alot of people showed up, and fun was had by all...

Here is a video of the R/T's rolling out to go cruise in the morning

http://www.sincityrt.com/videos/woodwardrollout.mpg

And 99 durango, sorry you couldn't find us... it turns out the place was called Tecnikcolors.. not just technicolors... we did have a huge sign with an arrow though..

·
Registered
86 Posts
dakota g33k said:
the valance on the left dak kicks ass. looks better here than on the thread about it awhile back
Who makes that valance??

·
Banned
6,056 Posts
I had a pretty good time this year. Got some alright pics, but like last year, was more more interested looking at the other vehicles than fiddling with the camera to take pictures. My girlfriend got some pics, but nothing to get worked up about.

Again there was some VERY nice vehicles there, and was a blast to join the R/T group. Glad they let me be around them again, even though I'm the only 4wd, and 4.7 there. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Man looks like some nice rides.. guess I went to Michagan a week to early...lol thanks for the pics guys I esecally like the blue ones..lol :biggthump

G

·
WOW!!! That's a mess of Daks!!!! :biggthump

And you even got a friend of mine's truck in there!!!

That's yellowrtca's (Robert) truck!!! Thanks for the pics boys!!!

G

·
Kc_Rage_49 said:
I was kinda expecting you to show up Magnum... Just too good for it? ;)
:D Maybe next year!! My trucks not ready to mess with the big boys!! :sorry:

I was workin' on it all weekend, . . . . & it was rainin', . . . . . .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.