Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this is so cool. I can be 40 yards away and turn on my off road lights and turn them off. Took me about 20 minutes to install and best of all no holes drilled in my dash plastic.
Rob

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its easy 2 relays, 2 fuses and a remote receiver and key fob transmitter. I can probably make a bunch of them if I really tried. I made it dual channel so I can run 2 different sets off the same remote and transmitter

Ill get some pics up for you guys
Rob

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
project_dog said:
hmmmmm............
:needpix:
Ok I had to be outside the truck but I took the pic from the same spot the remote is in my left hand. I can give everyone a wiring schematic if anyone is intrested. You can do a 2 channel 4 channel etc. i wanted to turn lights on and off without having to be in the truck to do so. Im gonna wire op some rear and side lights on my roof rack and soem forward lights also but Im gonna do a dual battery setup. I dont know how to draw on the computer so if I can mail someone the schematic hand drawn and if theire willing to scan it or something to redo it so everyone can read it easily let me know
As far as part #s I have to dig those out, look at the boxes and let everyone know where to get the stuff

lights off

lights on.

Receiver

Relays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.