Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, are all women frikin nuts? ive been with 6 n the last 3 yrs and every 1 of um was messed up in some way. mostly when it comes to the physical stuff. you get the ones that were treatd like crap by ther xs and all they wanta do is be friends. im 53 not dead or paralized from the waist down. hell, ill be ther best friend as long as thers benifits. how many guys wanta just b friends with a woman anyway? the older they r the worse they seem to b. im not looking to get married sense i done that 3times, aint goin ther again. im still tryin to recover from the last 1 I married. so how many of u have a crazy 1, and how many have a good 1. not u married guys just the single. bet crazy wins:huh:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
80% of my friends are female and i wouldnt trade that number for anything. But i gurantee theyll say the exact same about us having that crazy guy also.

·
Mongo lift heavy things..
385 Posts
Maybe it isn't all their fault. To me, your record shows that you just attract them or are attracted to them. Sometimes equals attract each other. From my experience, crazy women are almost always wild in the sack. Oh yeah.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
From my experience, crazy women are almost always wild in the sack. Oh yeah.
I second that motion, crazy in the head, crazy in bed lol. And as far as your poll goes my last couple have been a little crazy haha. The ones that weren't were all around boring as hell. I personally have yet to find a happy medium.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea well my best friend is a woman, shes still crazy tho. i think u may b rite abt the crazy in bed part tho. had some wild rides in my day. wait till u get my age tho and ul kno what im sayin. sex is the last thing they want, they just want a friend, screw that, as long as my junk still works i want the ride

·
Cereal Killer
200 Posts
They are all crazy, just to what extent...

And ya, your tryin to bury the D, so the crazy ones will come out. Its when your not lookin the good one comes along.

Best of luck, forget the past, wrap that shit, and go to town!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The reason they're single is that they are all psychos. And I am not so sure about the married ones either! I've been with one of them for nearly 45 years.

Your best hope is a widow!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think any over the age of 10 are clinically insane. They get worse with age. Especially if they haven't been married by 30. Then they start just trying to find anyone to settle down with them and once you look like that'll happen...... BAM they flip switches on you overnight. My woman is crazy as hell. I've known her for almost 20years. Lusted after her for the first 17 then been in love with her for the last 3. She is a completely different person when you're more than friends. Crazy as hell, but agreed..... She's a freak in the sheets!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
If you talk like you type, it's probably because they're all inbred.. :huh:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
was that an insult or a compliment? whats wrong with the way I type? im from La. we all talk like rednecks. minasoda

·
Registered
1988 Dodge Dakota LWB RC 3.9V6 3 speed auto
1,480 Posts
Not all of us talk like rednecks.

Not all of us ignore our shift key and misspell words like "Minnesota" either *grins*

RwP

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, Wow, I'll hit the SHIFT key, anything misspelled is done on purpose to shorten it. What are we in the 3rd grade? My appologies if I offended anyone.

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,225 Posts
OK, Wow, I'll hit the SHIFT key, anything misspelled is done on purpose to shorten it. What are we in the 3rd grade? My appologies if I offended anyone.
For me, no need to apologize if that is the way you want to communicate. It does come across as a third grader on your end, and I will not go though the hassle of reading or responding.

·
Carl II
56 Posts
Can't help yah.

Married for 22 years and counting.

GOOD LUCK! :beer:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
You weren't in MY third grade classroom - back in the 60's, it was still permitted for the teacher to rap your knuckles for speaking and/or writing like that *grins*

Caddo Heights Elementary School, in Shreveport, LA - in case you're wondering.

RwP

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn, any1 care to burn me at the stake cause I didnt capitalize? jeez:huh:. Hey RalphP, where'd U go to High school? I went to southwood, class of 77

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Damn, any1 care to burn me at the stake cause I didnt capitalize? jeez:huh:. Hey RalphP, where'd U go to High school? I went to southwood, class of 77
Woodlawn, class of 74.

Duey - I think what you're missing is that without body language and inflection, you're missing about 93 percent (!!) of the communication you're used to using in person.

Add to that some of the forum denizens are NOT native English speakers (I would not be surprised if some had English down #4 or #5 on the list of languages!), and basically you're going out of your way to NOT be understood.

It pays well to use proper English grammar, spelling, and punctuation over the Internet.

Besides - if you don't want people to read what you type, why bother typing it at all? Waste of effort, I say.

RwP

·
02 Durango SLT+
195 Posts
ok, are all women frikin nuts? ive been with 6 n the last 3 yrs and every 1 of um was messed up in some way. mostly when it comes to the physical stuff. you get the ones that were treatd like crap by ther xs and all they wanta do is be friends. im 53 not dead or paralized from the waist down. hell, ill be ther best friend as long as thers benifits. how many guys wanta just b friends with a woman anyway? the older they r the worse they seem to b. im not looking to get married sense i done that 3times, aint goin ther again. im still tryin to recover from the last 1 I married. so how many of u have a crazy 1, and how many have a good 1. not u married guys just the single. bet crazy wins:huh:
So let's see: a guy who only wants sex & thinks women are crazy. They are problem & its NEVER you. Probable translation: you want to use us with no emotional input (except for the obvious one during & at the end of the "act"). I bet that comes across in your everyday communication with women. A woman can tell a lot about a guy from attitude & body language.

I wouldn't want much to do with you either.
Take that from a woman.

Maybe I shouldn't have clicked on the thread ...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You don't know me for one or the situation and I'm one of the nicest men you'd ever want to meet. My point may have got a bit misconstrude because I was a bit flustered at the time. I could tell the story but it's pointless at this time. My appoligies to anyone I may have offended including you Dodge Virgin.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Okay, as a woman I'm going to chime in here.
You're probably choosing the wrong type of woman. So often I see men and women going after the same type over and over and ending up with people they're unhappy with and wondering what they did wrong. The women pick 'bad boys' and wonder why they end up with drunks or abusers or guys that can't keep a job and they try to 'fix' them. Or guys who are emotionally absent because they have daddy issues.
Guys pick women who are high maintenance or slutty or who seem 'fun' and end up with women who are demanding, stupid, bitchy or crazy.
If you're one of those guys that likes the helpless, needy women and wants to be the knight in shining armour you're going to end up with a whiny PIA. If you're a guy that likes feisty women, you're going to end up with a woman that turns that on you eventually and will be a nasty witch.
Maybe try a different type of woman than the type you usually go for. You might be pleasantly surprised.
One thing to avoid in new relationships is to bring up how badly someone treated you in the past. First, it sounds like you won't take ownership of your part in it and second, it tells the new person what kind of crap you'll put up with.
Also, for you, you say you're never getting married again but don't tell someone that. It just blocks any future you might possibly have with them and you never know how you might feel later on.
I hope this helps!
For the record, the spelling, lack of caps and grammar would turn me off. I'm not trying to be critical but you might get a higher caliber of woman if you're careful about how you come across. Good luck out there!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts