Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of fog lights that came with a relay, switch, and all that so I could turn them on independently of my headlamps. Couple nights ago, a bunch of us were out drinkin and i did a drunken burnout in my truck, and getting out, my foot caught all of the fog light wiring up by my pedals. Anyway, relay burned out and all kinds of good shit. If I run the hotwire into the fuse made for the stock foglights(which my truck isn't equipped with) will the lights come on when i turn on my headlights? Or do factory foglights run into a relay somewhere else? I feel naked with no foglights...lol

·
Forget milk, got beer?
60 Posts
Oh darn. I was just looking for aftermarket fog lights for my truck( since I bought it with the holes already cut out for them). I guess I'll have to watch out for those druken burn outs too :mullet: . But honestly, greygoat94 what kind of lights did you get and where?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a spot in my switch that turns on my running lights, I figured it would turn them on in that position. I don't even remember what kind they are. I got them from Pep Boys. They're oval shaped and I mounted them in the front valence. I have a Gen II, and they fit right into the stock valence. Just gotta drill a hole for the bracket. It was a hell of a burnout tho...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.