Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
How cold is it where you live? I had the same thing happen with my Blazer and my Dakota. People I bought them from for some reason put summer only windshield fluid in them and they both froze up. But I have a heated shop so after having them sit in there for a while to thaw the lines I would squirt all the old stuff in til my orange rainx stuff started to come through. So I would try something like that if I were you. What kind of stuff were you using in it? The rainx stuff I buy is good to -35 I think, and it makes your windshield repel water, and is only $2.50 a jug at WalMart

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Just let it thaw out and plug it back in. Thats honestly EXACTLY what happened with my Blazer on the rear wiper. I think it build up presure and the line fell apart at a connection. Squirted water all over in the back when I was trying to get it to work as I was driving, it disconected right on the top of the rear door.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.