Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Today I had my window down and when I got back in my truck the window wouldnt go back up? I cant control any of the windows in the truck from the master switch or the individual switchs? I did a search and found a few things about the window lock switch but even if I had that down I should still be able to control the windows from the master switch. It's cold here and I need to get this fixed! Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i had the same problem, rollers888 is correct. take off the door panel and make sure the main plug for the main window switch is fully snapped together. i guess from opening ans shutting the door it may come lose. I fixed this problem like three times, on the third i simply put a very small screw through the connectors so it wouldn't slip apart anymore. It worked. haven't had to fix for at least a year now.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Do your wipers work?

I had the same thing happen to me and at first I thought it was the master switch also, but after some troubleshooting it turned out to be the ignition switch in the steering column.

Here is a link to a thread I posted when my windows stopped:
http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90785

1 - 4 of 4 Posts