Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
Sonnic said:
Does anyone know how much a good window tint job would cost? I want to go kinda dark but not limo. I called a few places and was quoted $80 for the front windows at 50% tint. The other place i called would do the same for $55. He said if the back is tinted at all that is usually as dark as you can go.... Is this true??? Also is 50% the legal limit I live in Wisconsin. Im pretty sure ive had some friends that had 35% tint but im not sure. Any help is appreciated... thanks
50% tint is a waste of time and money. 30-35% is a good start. anything darker than that, and youll be taking it off with the po po watching you do it. any place will give you what you want. there after your money. they dont care about the risk. its not illeagal for them to sell it too dark, just illeagal for you to use it (to a certain percentage), and the side windows cant have nothing on them at all here in pa. but do i care...NOOO, ill be putting the tine back on sometime. i have 30 on the back window of mine, i was told by a cop i could go darker too for the back window, just not too dark for the doors.

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
Adam said:
Oh $80 sounds good but $55 sounds better
free is best though right adam??

jim

ps: i was quoted 135-150. eyebrow included. (upper front windshield).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.