2,342 Posts
i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

·
6.9 6 speed
5,421 Posts
whats the world comming to? why would anyone over 20 want to here that crap?:huh:
and you are probably gumpy and miserable 24/7.

U dont like it, then go fly united.

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol I remember watching that... I think its awesome. First of all no one pays attention if you just say it in a regular voice so its a good way to get people to listen... and secondly, with all the stuff going on today with terrorism and planes its good to see him trying to make you feel comfortable by having a little fun to ease the mind and get people to maybe relax if they're feeling a little uneasy about the flight. Was cool if you ask me :mullet:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
lol I remember watching that... I think its awesome. First of all no one pays attention if you just say it in a regular voice so its a good way to get people to listen... and secondly, with all the stuff going on today with terrorism and planes its good to see him trying to make you feel comfortable by having a little fun to ease the mind and get people to maybe relax if they're feeling a little uneasy about the flight. Was cool if you ask me :mullet:
My wife is a nervous flyer, crazy nervous, and I respect that.

She wants to sit down, shut the fuck up and fly...If some guy started that...I don't know how she would react, but I'd sure as hell back her up. And don't say if you don't like it, don't fly...Looked like everyone was surprised.

It might even help her relax...Who knows? But like I said...If it were to set her off....I'm there.

FYI....White guys trying to keep a beat....LOL

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
Hahaha, never had them rap but every time i fly southwest i get one that sings or tells jokes. I really like how they do things compared to other places. And from my experience southwest is way better than united.

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts