Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out....I'm driving to my happy go lucky job at UPS at 4 o'clock in the morning, and as most ppl I'm still half asleep while driving to work (b/c it's a b***h to get up at 330 every morning) and out of the darkness comes a late 90's hyundai elantra(I can't spell Japanesee) I think nothing of it b/c I have my cruise set at 70 anyway till I realize this car is pulling forward then slowing down and pulling forward and slowing down trying to get my attention. I knew this car had no chance, but I went for it anyway, he looked over at me and took off once more followed by me kicking off the overdrive and smoking him all over the freeway. Once he was a good half mile behind me I shut it down back to cruising speed and didn't see him again, thanks to him I even got to work 5mins early and was all energetic when I walked through the doors. Why do little ricers think they have one up on us? I guess he mistook my V8 badge for a V6 badge, which happened while my fiance was at work and a coworker said I had a nice looking V6 till she fired it up for him w/ my newly installed side exhaust w/ 40 series flows. I just had to get that off my chest since I know how y'all feel about rice....anyone else have an early morning race story???

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
I have race stories but none that early, damn......

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
DakotaPhoenix said:
....anyone else have an early morning race story???
Infact I do lol same situation but at 4 ish a few weeks ago with a civic with stickers & a huge spoiler to add rear downforce to that madd front wheel drive car was doing the same & I had my buddy which has a 32 dodge roadster w/ a 440 in it...he looked at me & laughed & said show that punk what Mopar means... so I did & I got about 6 carlengths on him before he ditched it & got off the interstate... punk ass he could have took me if he'd have waited for me to get to 115 for shut down & he woulda eventually gone past me

A

·
0 Posts
smoking people that early in the morning is better than a cup of coffee :toast: :toast:

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
I've had a few of those either late night or early moring however you look at it..lol like 2-3 am on my way home..I have a 40+ mile drive home on the freeway from my girls and I always get ricers comming up to me .. most the time i take them but with my v-6 sometimes i don't but i never give up and they shut it down around 100 or so guess there scared that they might fall agart if they go any faster...lol good thing cause the truck cut off at what 115...lol and I love to wait till the turns to take them ... my truck takes these corners we have on the freeway like no other and I leave them in the dust... :biggthump

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey, what wrong with a little rice to start the day :jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's f-ing hillarious, you've got too much time on your hands, but a very good rendering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts