Dakota Durango Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
My Club Cab is better because I can put stuff back there like tools, a car seat and people can fit in if and when necessary.

·
THE 2 TONE FLAMED BULLET
5,236 Posts
thats what the bed of the truck is for... just thow down a blanket
...ITS TRUE!:drive:....club cabs weigh less then quads, and have more room than singles...they are the best...the best of both worlds! lol

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Another reason Club Cabs are better: keeping cool (though this only applies to those with the sliding rear window).

Instead of letting the windows down, and listening to the wind noise and lowering MPG or turning on A/C and lowering MPG, open the back two windows and the rear sliding window and chill. You'd be surprised at how smoothly and quietly cool air flows in and out the cab .

·
Backwoods Country Bumpkin
57 Posts
^^^^ I can attest to that one!

Don

·
98Dak2.5
693 Posts
overall the club cabs look better...more "sporty ness" to it...thats why i bought my 98.

·
Registered
727 Posts
The under rear seat toolbox fits a fifth of Absolut perfectly.

·
Registered
91 Posts
their great for SEX but without the extra room you cant put a nice system in without kissing the dash!

·
Chillin The Most
29,241 Posts
I will revive this lol. My lady friend asked if I had the flip up seat and I was like no I swapped it out and she made a point that it would make it easier to get on that then lean over the center console now. DAMN!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts