Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey, man. I posted to ya in another place on the board. But Im here.
Chris

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chris4x4 said:
Hey, man. I posted to ya in another place on the board. But Im here.
Chris
Check your private messages!

·
Registered
250 Posts
im also in az... tempe, near southern and mcclintock

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just bought an '04 QC with the V6. Job dictates good mileage or the wallet gets thin too quick. South Tempe area.

·
Registered
396 Posts
im here in AZ...near the border of mexico...Sierra Vista...not much to do around here

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My wife and I will be there next week visiting her mom and dad. Can't wait to get to a warmer climate, Temps will be dropping below zero here the rest of the week.

·
Registered
396 Posts
dam yea sierra vista is pretty chilly not to bad though i have a chilli pepper red durango...only one in town with mods so you might see me driving around :mullet:

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Hola new Az guy here ..from Phoenix area think its Chandler but don't know for sure moving up there this weekend.. :mullet:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I live in Spokane, but own a house in Surprise (159th & Bell Rd.)
Does that count?

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
good enough im my book Phil...lol

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
I'm in AZ, Gilbert

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Right on more people from the valley ... we all should meet up sometime .. I pretty much go to the pavillions every sat night at about 8ish ..Its at the 101 loop and Indian bend ... let see if we can all meet up there some time ..jsut let me know ..like i said before i go pretty much every weekend and next weekend the 12th will be a lot of us ...

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
I'd meet up but I'm getting ready for a big move and I'll be too busy. But we should get a group of kota people together here in the Valley. Also, anyone know how to resize images so I can use my truck as an avatar?

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Yeah whenever works we should all meet up just lets see when everone will be able to make it ..so everone throw out some dates since im avalilbe all the time just let me know ...I'm not currently working..lol but we should all get together ..

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
For sure bro, I'd like to see your truck, looking good. I need some more ideas for mine but want to see what other bros have on their trucks, it's a bit different to see in person.

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Yeah it looks so different in persont thats for sure .. Ill be at the Pavillons this sat and pretty much every sat .. next sat the 12th there should be a bunch of us there you should stop by if you can man ..

1 - 20 of 126 Posts