where at in MI?

i am in the Metro Detroit area

·
Registered
36 Posts
04durangoSLT said:
where at in MI?

i am in the Metro Detroit area
I am in the Metro Detroit area also, Macomb County - Shelby Twp.

- DakotaDriver2k1

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
lived in Escanaba for a few years....back in the mid 70`s

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dakotadriver2k1 said:
I am in the Metro Detroit area also, Macomb County - Shelby Twp.

- DakotaDriver2k1

i live right south of u in Sterling Heights

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I'm back home in Clinton Township as well... DakDrivers seen me apparently... :wave:

Btw... another Dakota site that we belong to is planning a meet in Lansing on June 5th. I'm sure we wouldn't mind if some Durangos pop up.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kc_Rage_49 said:
I'm back home in Clinton Township as well... DakDrivers seen me apparently... :wave:

Btw... another Dakota site that we belong to is planning a meet in Lansing on June 5th. I'm sure we wouldn't mind if some Durangos pop up.
when, where??? if i am free.. my cousin and I will be bringing either my new 05 durango or his 04 dak stampede

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I'll start up a new post about it so that alot of others can check it out. We open it up to anyone from the surrounding states... but.. as I said

When: June 5th
Where: Hooters of Lansing
Time: I think we said noon - 1ish

What we usually do is all meet up at hooters... talk the shit.. go have some lunch... and then there has been a part we've usually hit up... not sure if anything is going to change or not... might have a bbq.. who knows...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm from Shelby Township. Quite a few Daks around here.

2000 4.7L Dak Sport CC 4x4, auto, 3.55s, 31x10.5R15 Brigestone Dueler A/T REVOs
Intense performance Z-tube w/7" Powerstak, Fastman 68,
KenneBell Optimizer II, Gibson Shorty headers, Magnaflow catback, Autolite 5224s, PowerTrax No-Slip, Sylvania Silverstar 9007s, Extang Blackmaxx Tonneau,
Powerslot Rotors, Hawk pads.

By the way, is there a place in Shelby Twp./Macomb County where I can get my Dak dynoed?

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
I lived in MI for 13 years. I lived south of Escanaba in Iron Mountain/Kingsford Right on the Wisconsin border, the river/border was right in our back yard

·
Gas Guzlin and Tire smoke
3,301 Posts
wWasrnt informed of the meet...... when the next one??? ...... jow about this saturday at milan dragway......nights of fire or NHRA nationals....... just post up on here......ill be there!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello,
I know the idea of a website for us Michigan Dakotas and Durangos has been going around. But for the time being, would you all want to join a Yahoo Group?

I think this would be a great idea, because we could set up a calendar and get a listserve through the Yahoo Group. Also add like pictures and an information database.

Let me know what you think; I have been contemplating this for a long time. The yahoo group service is free to use and free to join, and this would be a great way for us to communicate with eachother and plan out events.

If you are interested in joining, post it here along with your e-mail address so you can be invited to the group once / if it gets started.

Thanks,
DakotaDriver2k1

1 - 20 of 63 Posts