Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Livin' the Dream
610 Posts
mine is fucked all along the roof... the hood would be bad if my dad didn't get it torn off in a crash a couple years back but i think that maaco can paint a car for something like 400 so i couldn't imagine it would be THAT bad but then again i don't know what kind of prep work they do

· Livin' the Dream
610 Posts
i hear nothing but horror stories about maaco. i tried google on maaco and the posts i see on random forums isn't too pleasing either.
yeah that may be, i haven't done any research on this subject, its just something i would like to get taken care of when i get the $$$

· Livin' the Dream
610 Posts
I got an estimate for my truck last month. I only have a few small dents to repair and am re-painting the truck the same color and the estimate is 5k. One of the better shops in town though.
wow... idk why but that just seems really high :huh: then again i really don't know one way or another and you are the first one to reply back with a price

· Livin' the Dream
610 Posts
Just a tip, check craigslist ads. In my town alone two licensed professional painters have ads for cheap work. One guy got laid off by a dealer and now works out of his own shop. I got mine painted for dirt cheap by a well respected painter not just because he lives down the road but because he said work's been slow for him so he lowers prices to get more people in. Just a tip before you consider 3-5k quotes.
If you don't mind my asking, what did you end up spending on yours?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.