Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was thinking about making a custom center console and dont know what kind of dimensions I can work with. Im away at school and dont have my truck here so how much room do i have in between the two bucket seats and how far is it to the front of the dash. Let me know. Thanks. P.S post pics of custom center consoles if you have any pictures :mullet:

·
Registered
144 Posts
there's a guy over on delphi dakota r/t lookin to get rid of his custom center console. he has a flame red reg. cab as well. it has two jl subs facing upwards(and one is slanted a lil forward) and pushed by nice amp. the console is fiberglass and painted red already. he got it to hit about 155dBs i think. it's a real nice piece and i think he was asking around 1500 for all of it. his name over there is "joshRT" you should look into it just for ideas or to buy. he'll prolly go lower than that price because he realizes he prolly won't be able to sell for that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.