Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Wow. I'm not a huge fan of that body style but that is a great lookin truck.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
I think the bul bar is the hideous part!

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
im nto afan of that boystyle and that truck looks pretty nice.. i like that he used what look like, the Xenon genIII fender flares...too bad he couldnt continue them down the side of the bumper to finish out the half moon..

SWEET truck thou

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
That is one of the nicer looking 4th gen's I've seen.

I'm just now starting to really like the 4th gen dakota's but, for me to buy one, it would have to have zero chrome on it. The chrome kill's the look's IMO. I'd buy a red one and do the same stuff to it like my current dakota.

·
Dakota is gone I'm not
1,392 Posts
I found that truck on cardomain a couple months ago and had it as my background on my lap top its a sweet truck best part is dad has a 06 black so it kinda gave me some ideas to throw at him

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
5.5" BODY LIFT! Holy hell thats a lot of block! Nice looking truck but man I didn't know people put that big of blocks for BL's.

·
God Bless The USA!!
301 Posts
Wow. That's one of the best GenIV's I have seen. The only nit-pick I have to say is the mirrors. lol
x4!

5.5" BODY LIFT! Holy hell thats a lot of block! Nice looking truck but man I didn't know people put that big of blocks for BL's.
I missed that it was all body... that is alot of block. Personally, i would've done it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its the rims that makes it, anyone know what kind they are?

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Damn that is one nice truck!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts