Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pondering on which type and brand of tonneau cover i should go with. I'd like for it to look good on my truck but not weigh a ton. Also, i have an over-the-rail spray on bedliner which limits my choices :cussing: I like the flush type covers but i obviously cant use those with the liner. Any suggestions? :help:

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
Hey I think you can still use the Pace edwards Jackrabbit or bed locker models with the bedliner I think that is what I'm going to get one of the 2 I would like the bedlocker but $$$$ might make me have to have the jackrabbit :biggthump

·
14 cylinders
2,101 Posts
I have one made by Undercover. It's made from ABS plastic, lighter than fiberglass, but still strong. I think it looks pretty damn good too. You can read more about them here... http://www.undercoverinfo.com

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
you can try lund, innovative industries, stockland...

im looking for one for my 95 dak. havent found one i liked. im looking for a hard tonneau, not a soft one.

jim

·
14 cylinders
2,101 Posts
I should have pics of mine in a few days. Whenever my friend lends me his camera and it stops raining.

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
fit great on my ram. no problems that i could remember. uncle has the truck now, and the tonneau got flipped off thanks to one of the hurricanes they had down there, broke a small section of it off where it mounts the the bed near the cab. pretty strong lid if you ask me. 100+ mph winds...hmmm

didnt know about the speedstur lid. i did email them and tell them there is a shit load of people on various different sites that would love to have this lid on their trucks though, so we shall see, maybe i started something. :biggthump

·
Registered
75 Posts
Go with the Undercover, you'll LOVE it. I bought mine from www.versacover.com (no probs at all). I also have the over the rail spray in liner and it does not interfere at all. You can see pics of mine at www.dodgetruckworld.com user - Wolfman in the South Carolina Chapter

·
Registered
92 Posts
have you checked out the checkmate covers? They have a cover that is textured just like the spray-on liners. If that is the look you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The checkmate fx was my original choice. If I'd know what it would look like on my truck would get it. I would really like an innovation's pro-sport tonneau (the one like Steve has) First time I saw it....... :drool: Just dont feel like paying $1100 for a tonneau.

BTW, thanks for all the input :banana2:

·
Registered
977 Posts
I had the A.R.E on my last dak and loved it. No problems whatsoever. Except for the rattling because my 3 subs were in the bed. other than that it was really good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts