Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a truck that was suppose to have a 53mm throttle body on it, so I wanting to know what throttle body I have. The throttle body itself looks to be make out of a whole piece of aluminum or billet. It doesnt look like the stock throttle body, so its not a stock tb with the ports bored out. And it has black flaps over the port hole openings. Is this a F&B throttle body or what?

· Registered
1,087 Posts
FullboreDakota said:
I bought a truck that was suppose to have a 53mm throttle body on it, so I wanting to know what throttle body I have. The throttle body itself looks to be make out of a whole piece of aluminum or billet. It doesnt look like the stock throttle body, so its not a stock tb with the ports bored out. And it has black flaps over the port hole openings. Is this a F&B throttle body or what?
It's hard to tell without seeing it. It could be F&B or maybe Hughes. They usually mark it with their name in some way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.