Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting a custom exhaust put on so it comes out in front of the rear tire...i am wondering which muffler is the best to go with?...i am thinking about the 50 series flowmaster...if you guys could let me know what is the best sounding and performing out there that would be great...thanx for all your help

·
Registered
322 Posts
I just replaced the Spintechs on my truck with a pair of Flowmaster Delta Flow 50 series. My Dakota has the GSM Tru Duals system without cats. I believe you will be quite pleased with the sound of the 50 series. Not too loud, low interior resonance, and a good sound at WOT.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm very happy with the FLOWMASTER SUPER 40.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright cool thanks alot...what size inlet/outlet on these flowmasters are you using?

·
Registered
47 Posts
My R/T is 2 1/2" in and out, I don't know if its the same for all Dakotas.

·
Registered
388 Posts
check out the magnaflow turbo xl muffler too...i couldn't be happier with mine. At idle and cruising it's quiet as stock, yet floor it and it comes alive and roars like a muscle car. I have a 3" i/o...length i'm not sure, 19" is what i vaguely remember, might be wrong there though.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got my exhaust put on...i bought the 40 series flowmaster...it sounds awesome...i cruised around all last night until i had no gas...i can't get enough of the sound...thanx for all the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts