Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one of the cylinders in cylinder #1. i get the code P0301 which is misfire in cylinder 1.i have tried searching and cant seem to find anything. remember seeing something somewher but i cant remember

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
See if I don't mess this up for some reason but it is the drivers side front. It should tell you on your intake manifold and all of the wires leading to the coils should have little tags on them.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Oh and pull the plug to see if it is good and if it checks out try swapping the coil with another one to see if that is the problem.

But just for kicks when is the last time you changed your plugs?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i changed my plugs a year ago with ac delco rapid fire's. im going to check my plugs injector and coil pack tomorrow evening. thanks for the info

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
i changed my plugs a year ago with ac delco rapid fire's. im going to check my plugs injector and coil pack tomorrow evening. thanks for the info
how many miles on those plugs?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
rule of thumb, if your looking for the number 1 cylender it will always be located on the side with the head that is slightly forward of the other...if that makes any sense lol

It wont be by much, but it will be enough for you to tell what it is, a little trick i learned from a friend of mine not to long ago

1 - 8 of 8 Posts