Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have Leds under both sides of the dash wired together and have a toggle switch mounted to the dash. But from here i need a continuous power source to wire them to. I refuse to plug them into my cigarette lighter lol! Any thoughts?
Thanks
-Mike

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Are you trying to have the LEDs on all the time wether the key is on or off or only when the key is in acc position or only when car is started?

If you just want them on all the time no matter if the key is on or off then jsut run it to the power center thats on the firewall or near the underhood fuse box. . if you follow the stock wirign harness and hide it in the loom you wont even see it and this way you wont have a wire by itself zip tied to the harness. looks liek crap that way IMO

ROb

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have my leds and neons turn on when i open up the door. I ran a wire up to the overhead console lights, just spliced into the neg and pos and they turn on :biggthump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.