Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys -

I'm looking for nice floormats for my '01 durango (with 3rd row) ... The problem is, my interior is the tan color (not sure of the exact name)... I want some good looking heavy weight fitted carpet mats. Not too crazy about the ones that are all rubber or anything like that.

Anyone have suggestions? The D came (bought it used) with a set of front mats that are of pretty questionable quality. I don't know how the factory dodge mats are, or if these ARE factory dodge mats?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
For the Durango though, I thought these were only available in the nearly-solid-rubber?

Edit: On checking their website, I can't find any evidence of husky making ANY all-carpet floormats?

·
Registered
17 Posts
The tan interior is actually called "Sandstone". You can get a set of molded, carpeted, all weather floor mats (complete with embossed Ram's head logo) from any Dodge dealer. The mats are made by "Catch-All" IIRC, a set of front mats will set you back about $85.00-$90.00. I put a set in my truck this past winter, sorry I don't have any pix.
Or do a google search for Extreme Catchall Mats. You may find them cheaper online.
Good luck.
Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts