Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got everything found online for my truck but the R/T rims. anyone know of a site where i can get them from? and if you could could you please post the link to it :biggthump

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
005vegeta said:
ive got everything found online for my truck but the R/T rims. anyone know of a site where i can get them from? and if you could could you please post the link to it :biggthump
i gots a set, $400 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Are you looking for stock 17" or 20"? For 17" there is silver and chrome. New genuine Dodge will only be chrome from the dealer. For silver, hit e-bay and Dak R/T forums. They are for sale cheap all the time. Or there are a lot of aftermarket reproductions. 20's are aftermarket and the above link is one place to get them but they have been out of stock for a while (but may be back by now)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
MoparDrvnFiremn said:
ok there are 2 chrome & 2 silver...
specs look the same to me

can someone tell me the diff between the 2 types????
Sure, one is chrome plated and the other is silver powdercoat. :huh:

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
MoparDrvnFiremn said:
dakota wheels

at the stealership there was two diff numbers for the rims... the MOPAR accesories and the OEM replacement... one was more $$ than the other, looks like O.E.R = Original Eqiupment Replacment.... that would be the Insurance price, and the other is the OEM (new..) :brick: :nono: :argue:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
The above is correct. Get the accessory part wheel, not the replacement R/T wheel.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
MoparDrvnFiremn said:
dakota wheels

The less expensive one says O.E.R. (original equipment reproduction). The other is the Dodge part and I know you can get the Dodge part cheaper from some of the on-line suppliers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts