Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where to buy Decals like on BILL HALEENs truck in the photo area??? I would ask him but I dont know his user name.

Thanks,

JR

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Az5.9Durango said:
Thanks man!
Another FYI - Duner lives/works in Chandler, worst case if you can't get ahold of him via e-mail come up to Mopars at the Strip March 19-21 or drop in at Firebird and see if his white R/T-NOT is out pounding everyone to shreds! lol

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did write him a while back at the first email address and also left him a voicemail at a work number that I found on a web page and never heard from him. Maybe this other email will get to him!

Thanks guys...

JR

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want your guys honest opinion...What do yall think a Cuda stripe will look like on my white Durango?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adam,

I like that one and maybe the black one that has either 360 on the end or blank. Never seen a Durango with one though.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well guy's, Thursday I emailed Duner at 2 different email addresses and called Cartel Graphics and left a voice message to call me back.....nada darn thing. This is the second time I have tried to reach Duner with in the past few months with no reponse. Does anyone know if he is he ill or???

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
I emailed him earlier today but, no responce yet. I'll let you know if I get ahold of him cause i was thinking about the cuda stripe ( depend on how much it cost). I was wanting a chrome one like Bills :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Begining to think he doesnt like me even though he hasnt met me! lol

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adam said:
I emailed him earlier today but, no responce yet. I'll let you know if I get ahold of him cause i was thinking about the cuda stripe ( depend on how much it cost). I was wanting a chrome one like Bills :D
Hear anything bro???

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
If you guys don't hear from him by Friday I'll pass along the message to him in person at Mopars at the Strip.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
If you guys don't hear from him by Friday I'll pass along the message to him in person at Mopars at the Strip.

Sounds good thanks Steve!

Az, I have not heard from him yet but I'll let steve know Fri. afternoon if he hasn't replyed back.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very cool guy's, I appreciate it. Would either of you know about what the cost of them are?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Duner charges around $250 for the decal's , he unfortunatly is VERY hard to get ahold of , I am a personal friend of his and he still doesnt even have the time to send me some decals I need for another project , if you live anywhere close to him or are planning on going to the Truckin Nationals show in Oct in Phoenix , then that might be the best way to get the decals done , he wont be attending Mopars at the strip either as Steve stated , he just doesnt have the time unfortunatly.... but next time I talk to him , probebly this week , I will mention your Durango to him , email me your contact info including phone # and email addy ok...

:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts