7,625 Posts

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
I cant tell. Are these the Bushwacker ones

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
Damn man those are so damn sick... I dont think they make them for the d's though i have seen them on a couple of rams though

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts

·
Time for Johnination
127 Posts
Ya, that looks like a ram to me in the picture. I dont think anyone makes those kinds for the dakota/durango. you can either get the factory flares or the extened fender type ones from bushwacker(in my opinion the factory ones look better)

By the way, does anyone know if the factory flares off of a 2001 dakota will fit on my 1997 dakota, I think they will but I want to make sure. I found a guy on craigslist that is parting out his dakota and he wants $10 a piece for him.

·
SideSkirt Central
1,380 Posts
Ya, that looks like a ram to me in the picture. I dont think anyone makes those kinds for the dakota/durango. you can either get the factory flares or the extened fender type ones from bushwacker(in my opinion the factory ones look better)

By the way, does anyone know if the factory flares off of a 2001 dakota will fit on my 1997 dakota, I think they will but I want to make sure. I found a guy on craigslist that is parting out his dakota and he wants $10 a piece for him.
You better snag those quick at that price regardless..but they should work.

·
Time for Johnination
127 Posts
You better snag those quick at that price regardless..but they should work.
I called and I'm going to pick them up friday morning. All of you guys looking for parts, just go to craigslist and search "dakota parts" that will give you all the people that are parting out there vehicles and they are usually really good deals, I got a club cab frame and the cab shell for $200.

·
http://extremedakotas.co.
2,493 Posts
They will fit. You are stealing for that price.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Seems they don't make them exactly like that for our Dakota's. Bushwacker and Xenon seem to make extended flares for the trucks though.

Check this site out: http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/fender_flares.htm

They usually have good prices and will give you a better discount that they can't advertise online for calling them and ordering the part.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts