Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need door seals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the outer scrapers and the window track seals for both sides of my 1992 dakota. I really can't afford the dealer prices and haven't been able to find an aftermarket source yet. I'm really hurting for these things because I've already torn them out (they were rotten) and painted the thing so I'm really assed out on being able to drive the thing. :cussing:

·
Registered
21 Posts
chester_peabody said:
I need door seals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the outer scrapers and the window track seals for both sides of my 1992 dakota. I really can't afford the dealer prices and haven't been able to find an aftermarket source yet. I'm really hurting for these things because I've already torn them out (they were rotten) and painted the thing so I'm really assed out on being able to drive the thing. :cussing:
I can supply you with these parts. The window runs are p/n 55074937 and 55074936. They will cost you 61.11 each. The outer moldings are p/n 4260135 and 4260134. They will cost you 49.17 and 44.33 plus shipping.
Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts