Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: hey does anyone know when the mods for the new 05 dakota are coming out.

I want to buy a body kit or something but none out yet. :help:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
My truck mods

standard sound system
standard seats
standard grill
it is standard right now.

I want crap for truck.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So... please mtv pimp my ride :bow:

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
I've been checking the web from time to time, the companies just haven't made anything yet. A lot of companies at SEMA were griping about Daimler-Chrysler, I guess they were extremely stingy with loaning out vehicles for aftermarket product development this year, and it showed... There was easily 30 '05 Mustangs with mods on them, and only 3 '05 Dakotas in the whole show.

As I find parts I'll add them to the parts information section - at this point in time the only item I've spotted is a hood.

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
Hey at least you can do exhaust, a hood, and rims while you're waiting for other mods to come out. What color and style is your 05?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey cilrah

how much did the hood scoop cost?

and

how many inches did u lift ur truck? :bow:

·
Registered
223 Posts
pimpin dakotas said:
hey cilrah
how much did the hood scoop cost?
and how many inches did u lift ur truck? :bow:
The lift is 6" inches total, 3 suspension and 3 body lift.

And its not actually a scoop it the trucks intake :biggthump it was $1125 with truck shipping. I bought it thru Stylin Concepts and man am I glad I did :biggthump the top part of the Shaker arrived damaged and there was no questions asked, they Fed-Ex'd a new part right out to me. They didn't even want to see or want the damaged part back. I gave the damaged top half to a friend who custon made all the lower pieces to fit his V6 Dak :banana2:

Attachments

·
Blown287
1,157 Posts
Constant

I'm assuming that there still isn't any progress in the aftermarket category? :cussing: I'm just ready for the highspeed stuff to come out so I can :bow: Until then I guess I will have to check out all of the R/Ts on the site and :drool:

I love my 05, but that the lack of aftermarket products in aggrivating.

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
05SLT said:
I'm just ready for the highspeed stuff to come out...
You can use anything that's currently out for the 4.7 (assuming you have one). You can get pretty much everything for it except for a turbo and intake manifold. There's tons of parts out for it already...

·
Blown287
1,157 Posts
Bumping dakota said:
the more i see the '05's the more im starting to like them
I was the same way, especially with the front end. Now, I love it and its by far my favorite truck. I saw a post on an 06 R/T, and I thought it looked pretty sweet. I'm wanting to put a body kit on mine, so after the first of the year I might see about getting a shop to fabricate one for me.

·
gettin hearing aids by 30
781 Posts
where did you see a pic of an 06 R/T? i really want to see what it looks like. hey be glad that you have the 4.7, i have the 3.7 and there is not much out there for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts