Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these off of eBay last week for $24.99.I installed them in about 5 minutes and removed one just to see how easily they come off.If you dont want them off there not coming off.I Have gotten a lot of compliments on the new wheels so obviously they look close enough to the real thing.

Attachments

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed. They are plastic Itake it? Hopefully the chrome plating lasts.

·
shake them babies
3,550 Posts
i have the same ones on my truck. except mine went off ebay for $70 shipped. the chrome stays on pretty well, only a few scratches after 900 miles on the road.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am curious where you found them for $25? Was it a private seller or a "business" seller on ebay? Make sense?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do they go over the same wheel like a 16 in one factory or they just go over steel ones looks awsome :biggthump

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not sure if this is a private seller or a business.If you go to ebay and search for item #7984214398 this will show the seller so you can see if he has more at this price.

·
Registered
557 Posts
That's an excellent price if they hold up. When I bought my Durango it already had the skins on and they have held up quite well. I even speed tested them at 120+ and they are still hanging in there :drive: :jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts