Dakota Durango Forum banner
941 - 951 of 951 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
2003 Durango 5.9 R/T AWD with high and low. Recently had to replace the PCM at 112,000 miles. Got one from a wrecked one had it programed and updated. Love plug and play. Did a tune up as well. Old wires and plugs were shot and arcing bad. Oh and I haven't had her long. Bought her in March. 109666 on the odometer that day. I also put in a new tps just because. It is my dream dodge. Last year of the first gen before the 04 redesign came in. Which oddly enough is the 1500 quad cab I currently drive every day for my job. I drive my favorite when I leave everyday though. I barely drive anything but dodge between work and home.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2003 Durango 5.9 R/T AWD with high and low. Recently had to replace the PCM at 112,000 miles. Got one from a wrecked one had it programed and updated. Love plug and play. Did a tune up as well. Old wires and plugs were shot and arcing bad. Oh and I haven't had her long. Bought her in March. 109666 on the odometer that day. I also put in a new tps just because. It is my dream dodge. Last year of the first gen before the 04 redesign came in. Which oddly enough is the 1500 quad cab I currently drive every day for my job. I drive my favorite when I leave everyday though. I barely drive anything but dodge between work and home.
Speedometer Plant White Car Motor vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

My company work truck. 4yrs of rounds keeping stuff secure in her. Poor thing is getting close to her end. No record of idle hours but believe me there are sooooo many. 80,000 when the company got her. Better days then lol

941 - 951 of 951 Posts