Dakota Durango Forum banner

What's your level of modifications?

• Race setup: fully built race truck

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
:woot: Go me its not my birthday!! Sorry, had to post something seeing as I be da first one. I've only got a 360 CAI, 180º T-stat, NGK plugs, and R/T suspension on mine. I've got my clear corners and exhaust on order though!! Come on FEDEX!!

T

·
0 Posts
Only bolt ons for me (as of now) K&N FIPK, PCM Flash, 8.5mm MSD Wires, Flowmaster Muffler.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mostly bolt ons right now. Will be going more into detail eventually. See sig for mods.

M

·
0 Posts
bolt ons so far.

flow-master 70 series cat back exhaust, clear corners and tail-lights, K&N FIPK II Intake, Speed Grille inserts. The truck already looked good though, without anything. I am going for more power. Saving up for a Pro-charger inter-cooled supercharger. hopefully it won't void out my extended warranty. I would love to post a picture but I am a bit challenged in my computer know-how. 150 pixels, by 150 pixels how do I do that?

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
While I only have bolt ons... slowly but surely... I plan on getting into the fun turbo business.... perhaps some nitrous before then. I have a goal of low 13's if not 12's. And thats DEFINATELY going to need a boost of some sort.

Paul

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
bolt ons also.

·
Registered
667 Posts
str8 stock gangstaz :cool: And its sooooo fast, lol. Aight I got nuthin at all performance wise, haha, but it still looks pretty cool, I love my rango :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
K&N FIPK, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler with 3" cat-back... thats all the engine work for now... currently focusing on exterior image :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
360 intake and magnaflow 3" exhaust. Daily driver for now so nothing else engine wise except basic maintenance to keep her smooth, plus not like I drive fast or race anyways. Exterior mods are just Hella HID headlights and debadged otherwise all stock. Edelbrock ias shocks, Dynamat and line-x coming soon (very soon if i win it big in vegas end of december!)

·
Registered
38 Posts
mrmoresex said:
flow-master 70 series cat back exhaust, clear corners and tail-lights, K&N FIPK II Intake, Speed Grille inserts. The truck already looked good though, without anything. I am going for more power. Saving up for a Pro-charger inter-cooled supercharger. hopefully it won't void out my extended warranty. I would love to post a picture but I am a bit challenged in my computer know-how. 150 pixels, by 150 pixels how do I do that?
If you have the Paint Program on you computer you can do it from there. Go to your windows explorer to where you have you digital images saved.

Right click on the image.

Select the edit option from the menu. It will open up in Paint.

At the top menu - select Image - then Stretch/Skew. A dialog box will appear.

In the Stretch portion select the percentage you want the image. I start off at 50% until I get closer to the target size. Then use smaller increments till you get the correct size.

After each reduction save and close the image.

Make sure in your windows explorer you have the tooltips option on.

Hover your curser on the image and the dimensions will appear.

Keep repeating the process as necessary.

It helps to save the resized image under a new name so you don't lose the original.

That's my method. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm not as talented with mechanical ability as some, so most the mods I do myself are bolt on stuff and simple work like intakes and dress-up stuff. Plus I'm thinking I wanna leave my engine stock since its my daily driver. I've done enough already to wreck my gas milage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts