Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing what your guy's dream dakota or Durango.

Mine would be a Full custom stereo all done in Memphis, 3 inch body lift, 33's, or SAS with 38's, Cowl hood, Custom realistic flames, turbocharge or supercharge. One Bad ass 4.7L, built trany with transfer case, Lockers front and rear, HID's, LED tail lights, all back windows will be tinted 20%. Headliner to match the stock interior, and headed seats.

Hope to see more dream Dak/Dur.

·
Rock Crawler
483 Posts
Mine would include f/r e-lockers, a transmission that didn't behave like it was filled w/ rocks, and a 4.7 that gets 51mpg instead of 15mpg.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Something I have been wanting to do for a few years, and will probably start on it in the next couple of months. It is currently a second vehicle until I get my 2500 put back together. As soon as I get it going, the Durango is going to be torn down. I plan to but a Cummins 4bt in it. I was going to do a 6 cylinder, but I want to keep it lighter for off roading and I found a 4bt with a p-pump on it. Should be able to get it to 1000 ft lbs of torque without getting too crazy on it. I will build the engine to take whatever I decide to throw at it later. Tranny will be a 47RE and keep the 271 transfer case for now.

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Well to start... mine is a little bit more technical.

Linked SAS (60's or custom rubican axles to keep the weight down)
35's
18" KMC Enduro rims
ARB air lockers
Mastercraft seats
Seatlth box
Black on black interior panels and grey headliner
Ovehead console
Blue interior led lights
Rubber flooring insted of carpet
5.7L Hemi swap with a turbo
Full engine dressup kit
Alpine white paint job
Tube bumpers
Warn winch up front
Shaker hood
True duals dumped

And a few more things haha, once I get another DD and win the lotto itls be done or il just spend the next few years in poverty and do it. Either way it will get done! Once I finish restoring my Ramcharger...

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
03 CC R/T, 408 Turbo, Caltracs, HRE Wheels, Hotchkis, T-56, White, Stillen bumper cover.

could go on forever.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
my old one. with a custom system instead of thrown in,

more boost
true duals, no cats or mufflers exits in front of rear wheels on the side.
custom hood thats in my head
stillen grill shell
22" r/t wheels(they need to make them)
list could keep goin.

painted bermuda blue.

·
<---1 of none!
6,583 Posts
my orange one with a big block and F&B 6 pack fuel injection.

·
i hate stupid old people
590 Posts
mine would be the one my g/f just wrecked with a custom longtravel suspension all around with a 6.1 hemi swap and a 6 speed manual trans. no exterior mods except the lift the longtravel would provide and probably the same wheels i have now to keep it as sleeper as possible.

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
i will have mine as soon as i finish building it. all the mods below plus a few more.

but my dream truck it to "look" like the others till you really look at it.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
oh! my other dream truck is darrens old one.

he never should have sold it. especially for a new camaro:rant::rant::rant:

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
My dream truck will be my Dakota when it's finished. My dream Durango would be mine and $10,000 more to spend on it.

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
-darren old one was nice..

-but the one im currently driving is my dream truck..
although another one just like it, but with the r/t stuff included (5.9) and with some more engine mods and what not..
-another SLT+ with a 5.9,, lifted, 35's, winch, all the goods...
- gunmetal r/t dak..

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
My current truck, lowered 2/4 with a blown forged 408 running around 15 lbs of boost and a 200 shot for shits and giggles. Build a 4 link and put on some some drag radials to help it hook. I would also like a little more bass than the thunderform and maybe a sunroof. Throw in a T56 and it would be one wicked fun ride.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts