1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Swap Meet Moderator
74,416 Posts
hahaha nice!

B

·
0 Posts
The stock muffler lays across the back behind the bumper and exits on the left. Instead of replacing the muffler with pipe, he chose to cut everything off and attach the fart can to the exhaust pipe. Typical 'ricer' installation. Who gives a fuck if it looks good just as long as it sounds like a pissed off bumble bee!! :jester:

·
Registered
245 Posts
ha ha. i bet that added at the vary least 38HP.

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with it....:huh:

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
The cutout or notch in the bumper for the tailpipe is on the opposite side.
.................:jester:................sarcasim strikes again! :stirthepo

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
I realize that, but I thought you were just giving the 'ricer' a vote of confidence. :funny:
LOL.....did you notice what state the plate is from!? That should give it away right there!!! :jester: :banana2:

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL.....did you notice what state the plate is from!? That should give it away right there!!! :jester: :banana2:
Couldn't agree more. I hate this state. Atleast the fart can on the car I bought was on the same side as the notch in the rear cover.

stupid assholes.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Oh Noes! I'm a stupid asshole too then!

the body kit on my truck has a notch where the factory tail pipe SHOULD be. I have no pipe there. instead, it dumps in front of the rear axle, but I'm gathering tubing and parts now to do a 3" dual system that exits in front of each rear wheel, where there is no exhaust notch in the body kit.

guess that's gonna turn me into a stupid ricer!:jester:

B

·
0 Posts
Oh Noes! I'm a stupid asshole too then!

the body kit on my truck has a notch where the factory tail pipe SHOULD be. I have no pipe there. instead, it dumps in front of the rear axle, but I'm gathering tubing and parts now to do a 3" dual system that exits in front of each rear wheel, where there is no exhaust notch in the body kit.

guess that's gonna turn me into a stupid ricer!:jester:
Yelp, afraid so!! :jester:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts