Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do the stock seats collapse on the side closest to the door and is there any way i can fix this? AI am looking for new seats but there just so puch money. I would keep my stock ones but they seem unfixable because they are collapsed on the side closest to the door. any help with this one. How can i fix it or what should i do? :finger: :huh:

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
98KotaRT said:
Why do the stock seats collapse on the side closest to the door and is there any way i can fix this? AI am looking for new seats but there just so puch money. I would keep my stock ones but they seem unfixable because they are collapsed on the side closest to the door. any help with this one. How can i fix it or what should i do? :finger: :huh:

I noticed that mines worn out on that side to. Hopefully I can afford some nice leather seats one day

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
they collapse closest to the door because that's where you roll in and out. it wouldn't matter if they were leather either. they'd break too. you'll have to invest in some with more support.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
switch seats! Don't know if you can do this or not but move the pass. seat to the drivers spot and put the drivers seat on the pass. side

S

·
0 Posts
as fas as I know you can't do this because of the recline lever doesn't switch over to the other side. I had thought about doing this with my last ranger but when I took everthing apart and noticed everything was welded I realized that I had wasted half a day, put everything back together, went to the salvage yard and got a matching seat for $25 and put it in problem solved.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
not to mention you'll have 2 broke seats instead of 1 :jester:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts