· Banned
12,273 Posts
What does the blue wire lead to?

· Resident Craigslist Whore
1,954 Posts
oh i dont plan on getting rid of it lol. i just wanna know what i can do
with it,
i cant stand it not being hooked up to anything
well, i dont think theres anything out there with the same kind of plug. if it is infact for a battery tender, i think the wire that goes into the fuse block is gonna be hooked up to the stud thats a constant power wire coming from the battery.

· USMC
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well, i dont think theres anything out there with the same kind of plug. if it is infact for a battery tender, i think the wire that goes into the fuse block is gonna be hooked up to the stud thats a constant power wire coming from the battery.
aww bummer, guess ill just tuck it under everything so i dont have to look at
it

1,954 Posts
aww bummer, guess ill just tuck it under everything so i dont have to look at
it
i would just pull it out. one thing that bugs the shit outta me when i buy a truck is finding useless wires hangin out there. thats why im so obsessed with hookin up stuff with the factory wiring if its there.

1,954 Posts
yeah, it keeps things cleaner, and also makes the truck easier to work on if need be. one thing i cant stand at work on the heavy equipment is having to root through 4 miles of wires that dont do anything anymore just to find out where i gotta start troubleshooting an electrical problem.

· USMC
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah, it keeps things cleaner, and also makes the truck easier to work on if need be. one thing i cant stand at work on the heavy equipment is having to root through 4 miles of wires that dont do anything anymore just to find out where i gotta start troubleshooting an electrical problem.
true that. guess it will be coming out tomorrow. electrical problems are the last thing i want. I suck with electrical work

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.