Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to dbDrag finals, but I missed all the other orgs. Anyone else around here go to comps at all? Who's got the loud dodges? I'm just curious as to who has the loudest dodge, truck/suv wise.

btw, dont just say someone did a 172, lol. make sure its a real score, and what mic is it on.

·
Registered
259 Posts
There is a guy named Shane who is sponsered by Orion, he has a black gen II dak, he's hit around 162db. I've tested my system once, before I had some problems, and hit a 145.8 on the new TL at 39hz.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brett6485 said:
There is a guy named Shane who is sponsered by Orion, he has a black gen II dak, he's hit around 162db. I've tested my system once, before I had some problems, and hit a 145.8 on the new TL at 39hz.

hahahaahha, f'n Shane, what a guy, he's a tpro spammer like me. I'll give ya one guess as to who got me started using Orion amps ;) ;)

His dakota is done though :jawdrop: new plans now

·
Registered
259 Posts
Also know of a guy who goes by 95honda on a couple boards. He put 6 Tempest in the back of his Durango, 2000watts, good for 152.9 at the kick. Stayed above 145 at 25hz at the head rest too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts