Dakota Durango Forum banner

What were your first subs?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Esh 
#1 ·
I started out with some 2 Memphis HP 12s. I loved em and my buddy I used to work with still has em crankin :)

#2 ·
My first subs for the dakota was 4 Jl audio 8w3 .. :mullet: the hit 135.5 with only 90 watts going to each and was the best sound quality i ever had ...

#3 ·
2 IMPP 10"s in a sealed box, with a 260w Optimus amp and 150w Punch amp. Nothing great... but, I soon upgraded to two Kicker CVR 12"s in sealed boxes with a 1600w Boss amp. Then I went to 2 Memphis PR12"s in sealed boxes on a 1400w Logic amp (AWESOME system), now I'm stuck with two POS 12"s and a 1600w Vibe amp..... I'm saving up for a second SQ12 so I can have two SQ12"s in the slot vent box on 2000w MA Audio amp.

#5 ·
brett6485 said:
Had a few "loaner" systems, but the first ones I ever owned was my brahma's :drool:
hahahahahah, not bad for a frist set of woofers ;) where do ya go after that? lol

#6 ·
Lol, I've been thinking about getting them redone to a dual 4 ohm load. That would allow me to re-wire my system for double the power :mullet: Or I could send my amp off, and have it built for a 1 ohm load, then I could quadruple my power without having to do a single thing to my subs. hmmmmmmmm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.