Dakota Durango Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 10018 Posts

·
Ram it!
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you're looking for somewhere to tell about your entire project plans, this isn't it. Just a little something about what you did today. Whether it's changing up your sound system, changing your oil, or finally finish up a big part of the project that you've been working on, etc., post it up here.

For me, I just installed a CB radio and wired it up (need to find an antenna mount today after school).
:wave:

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
I looked at parts i wish i could afford :D

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Stared at it sitting in the garage, ordered a grill for it and started it up. Next - Paint tailgate.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
the same thing I've been doing for 4 months now. I stared at it. I did work on a boatload of Parts for other people in the garage though.
Are you making parts on a regular basis again????? :mullet:

·
5.9L of Love
2,432 Posts
installed a sweet set of pedals the brake pedal is welded, the gas is getto fabbed at the moment, couldnt get the OE one off... ill go back when it aint -7 with wind chill
-7 wind chill? OUCH, 300 miles southwest from you it's nearly 50º and sunny here. :wave:

You have my sympathy :woot:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
-7 wind chill? OUCH, 300 miles southwest from you it's nearly 50º and sunny here. :wave:

A bunch of miles east of YOU it 50 and windy as fuck lol

·
5.9L of Love
2,432 Posts
A bunch of miles east of YOU it 50 and windy as fuck lol

It was 30º and windy as fuck here last night. Trees were cracking and creaking. Shingles were being blown off homes. Step out the door and go for a wild ass ride. I moved my Durango a few doors down with no trees in its vicinity. Woke this morning at 3:15 and all was calm.

This is like my storm is better than your storm. LMAO

·
<---Club Cab Crew #180
782 Posts

ya im like hmm pedals wont take too long used brackets and kept popping off and said eff it had my buddy tac weld the brake on, the gas pedal I did today and could barely feel my freakin fingers, wish our garage wasnt full of crap!!

anyway end of hijack:sorry:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
It was 30º and windy as fuck here last night. Trees were cracking and creaking. Shingles were being blown off homes. Step out the door and go for a wild ass ride. I moved my Durango a few doors down with no trees in its vicinity. Woke this morning at 3:15 and all was calm.

This is like my storm is better than your storm. LMAO

Wellllllll my storm was like that too!!!!!! haha just it was this morning and basically all afternoon/night last night. Thank God my truck is still in the garage until March/April when its nice out. My poor jeep on the other hand.... Doesnt fit in my garage anymore, so it gets to be an "outside truck" lol and gets exposed to all the shit weather.

1 - 20 of 10018 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.