Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1700 + 1/4 mile passes
3,593 Posts
2manytickets said:
can anyone tell me what front bumper this is? I have been looking for it, and there are some that are similar but not the same.
I have 1 that I'm looking to get rid of. Its the upper and lower bumper cover. I'll get pics for you as soon as I can if you are interested

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
DanDB64 said:
That is the Xenon bumper cover. Xenon makes really good products. We do have them in stock, and they go for $159 each. Will you be looking to put that on order today? :rofl: :joke:
I thought just the lower valance was $159, I was told the whole cover is like $300.

·
Registered
129 Posts
2manytickets said:
can anyone tell me what front bumper this is? I have been looking for it, and there are some that are similar but not the same.
Hey thats my truck :mullet: . Ya its the Xenon bumper cover. It might be just the angle the shot was taken. I like the cover. Its a very nice piece. Made from urethane. I've accidently hit a few things with it and it hasn't shattered or anything yet. Worth the money. Here's another pic might be a little better than that one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.