Dakota Durango Forum banner

What does your username mean?

68K views 403 replies 337 participants last post by  91wagovanman 
#1 · (Edited)
some are going to be self explanatory and some are not...

mines pretty simple, itsme! :funny:

Reactions: dak-rt-2a-XR
#4 ·
what my truck is slowly transforming to....someday in 4015 i should be done:D

Reactions: dak-rt-2a-XR
#7 ·
My 1st name+ (ram, because Dodges have always been associated with them)+
the truck I had when I 1st got a computer and onto the Web
(it was a 78 Dodge dually with you-guess-the motor) nd Ive only ever owned 4 brands of vehicles in 25 years of driving; Chryslers, Dodges, Plymouths and Jeeps! No FWD crap, no Jap shit.

#9 ·
Mine steams from an old car club I was in with my Nissan P/U back in high school, it was Living Large Car Club .. orginally it was gonna be only for guys living large as in fat ...lol but then my boy just ran with the name so thats where the LivLrg comes from and i just added Dakota in front of it

#13 ·
Mopar 4 life, Mopars for life...I love em - Mopar or no car!

#15 ·
Mystake:

combination of Myst (the game) and Mistake!
I used to play a online game by the name TheMyst cause I liked Myst alot, that game is part of my childhood and damn that gameI noly got to the 2nd book it was freaking hard! (the one with pipes all over and u turn valves on an off).

so Myst was taken so I went with TheMyst
then i crated another character so i asked my alliance what I should do, one person suggested Mystake an that's how I came to be!

#17 ·
1=when your drunk and go to bed with a 10...1 is usually what u wake upwith
S=sit down girl we need to talk
L=lover not a fighter
0=oh shit
4=how long my peter is
.=the pause you get before the girl laughs when she sees it
7=the best 7 seconds of her life

:jester:

no actually
i drive a dak with a 4.7 and it's slow. so you my say "that's one slow 4.7"

#27 ·
I go to the sand dunes in southern Kalifornia during the winter months, and for the longest time all my buddies referred to me as "King Duner" because I always organized the rides/trips we all took. I just used the "Duner" part because I didn't want anybody to mistaken me for part of the Martin Luther King clan. :huh:

#29 ·
Mystake; I thought maybe you also owned a mercury Mystique as most guys I knew when I worked in the garage called those cars a "mistake"
Ya know, figuring out what user name to go with, seems like its somewhat like figuring out a name for a new dog you just brought home. I use this one on the Dodge truck sites and volaredon, on the car sites I visit because thats the kind of car I have torn apart in the garage; ask moparman 89 about that one. Hes seen it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.