Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...about the black strip on the door next to the window? Well I am going to repaint my truck and I am debating if I should keep it or paint it the truck color. I'm kinda leaning toward keeping it. Just wondering what other people thought about it.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
808dakota said:
...about the black strip on the door next to the window? Well I am going to repaint my truck and I am debating if I should keep it or paint it the truck color. I'm kinda leaning toward keeping it. Just wondering what other people thought about it.
Some trucks came from the factory without the strip, I think it looks better with it present. If you're having the entire truck repainted you may want to strip the vinyl off and have it painted black instead.

G

·
What color are you painting the truck? If you are painting it black again the get rid of the vinyl and paint the thing solid black. If not black then I agree with Steve.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.