Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I bought new r/t 20's a couple weeks ago and i bought some black Ram symbols for the innards of the center cap:

Now the question i'm asking is do you guys think i should paint the inside of the pentagonal border of the symbol?

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Fill the border!

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Those look sweet, I'd go ahead and fill that line too.

B

·
0 Posts
The way you have it now is different and I like different. Leave it! :mullet:

·
Se habla Español.
1,424 Posts
I say leave it be.

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for your suggestions,

I'm still undecided on what to do I might paint one with a border and see how it is and if it isnt up to what i want for a look i might just use it as a spare.

are you putting those 20s on a 4x4? if so that should look pretty sweet:wave:
Yes they are going on my 4x4, i'm looking at either Toyo A/T or Cooper Zeon LTZ Tires in 285/50/20, but the tires are gonna be bought around summer time before they get put on

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
use a sharpie, that way you can take it off with rubbing alcohol, if you don't like it.
Agreed. I was about to say use a dry erase to see if it looks good. But you beat me to it.

·
Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!
2,496 Posts
Agreed. I was about to say use a dry erase to see if it looks good. But you beat me to it.
well, if he likes it, the sharpie ink will stay a pretty long time. yet it it is still easily removeable, without hurting anything else.

·
My horns hold up my halo!
5,992 Posts
hmmmm wouldnt of guessed 20's on a 4x4. but o well its your truck. i say fill it!

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the opinions guys! :mullet:

Yeah i'm doing 20's on a 4x4, i haven't seen a truck with 20" R/T wheels on a 4x4 so i thought of doing it and being different.

I ended up buying a acrylic paint at Michael's so it's removable, I think it came out pretty awesome for the look.

Reactions: boohoops
1 - 19 of 19 Posts