Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my dad owns a stainless welding shop and i have been out their workin away/ making stuff for myself and my buddies. we have been doing stainless exhaust for sometime now and it seems like everyone wants them now. in the past 2 months i have done 3 and another this weekend sooner or later all the trucks at my high school will be piped. so what does everyone do on the side for extra dakota/ durango cash?

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
well my dad owns a stainless welding shop and i have been out their workin away/ making stuff for myself and my buddies. we have been doing stainless exhaust for sometime now and it seems like everyone wants them now. in the past 2 months i have done 3 and another this weekend sooner or later all the trucks at my high school will be piped. so what does everyone do on the side for extra dakota/ durango cash?
Cool man, if my daddy owned a shop I'd probably take advantage of that too.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
by far my biggest side project has been hosting this website - but I don't make any money off it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Interior detailing on the vehicles, exterior is pointless this time of year.

That and training/schooling/breaking horses.

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
I'm a Fed full time but I have a side business called Dynamic Installs where I do custom Audio and fiberglass work.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I work at a speed shop part time and I am also a professional musician and thats what I use to buy stuff for my truck.

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
=S too much

When im at moms I have 60 stalls to clean and 60 horses to feed and fence repair pluss delivering the cakes she bakes.

When im at home I split wood on a large scale as we sell it this winter I have fallen bucked and split 8 whole oak trees by myself ofcource this isnt done without the aid of a monster wood splitter. I also do small welding jobs on the side aswell as come in and help out in a local body shop thta I used to have a part time job at. I have a small pressure washing buisines on the side but this time of year especialy for the last few weeks I turn down work because of the cold. I also am in partnership with a friend of mine from school we clear land we boath have dozers and saws together we make fast work of most any job I mainly run the saws because my CAT is too big to be trailored in and a bit unweildy at times.

I also repair and work on pretty much anybodys truck at my highschool kids just drop them off with cash and parts, me and my friend have lifted 8 trucks this year and did one sas. ( I only wish I had the money these rich kids have...)

On top of that I help with my grandfathers projects, recently we just made a 5th wheel and flatbed for his f350 and we will soon converts our home made 30' camper into a gooseneck in the same shop im restoring my 78 ramcharger.

And to top it off my numero uno job is to get good grades in my senior year of highschool, im also duel enrolled in the local community college im 4 elective classes from my AA.

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
not a damn thing... RA at college... and a sushi.chinese restraunt manager/delivery boy/waiter during the summer

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
I used to work at hollister...

·
Just a guy with a truck
1,157 Posts
Assistant Principal of Suburban High School near Chicago in my real life, photographer on the side. Sports mostly (as money maker), but started out shooting Dance and Theater.
www.brandolinoimaging.com

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
sweet how long did you work there?
I used to work at hollister too... Now that i'm on break, i currently do not have a job. :rant:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts