Dakota Durango Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Finally picked up the new camper yesterday. It towed really well on the way home. Got it all packed up and it gets its shake down run starting Thursday with a four night trip. Hey rick75, how are things going with yours?

· Registered
82 Posts
The new camper is excellent. Just had it out for the 3rd time, had a long weekend outside of Rome, NY. The ride was just over 4 hours and the Durango pulled pretty decent, with the exception of a few hills on the Mass Pike. Dogged down to about 50, but was still able to hang with the trailer trucks. I'm trying to soften the wife up to getting a new D with the Hemi, but we'll see. :nono:

Post back after your trip.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
We had a great time! The drive was about 2 hours and the Dakota did a real good job. Set up was much quicker than our old camper, which is nice. The kids really like the bunk beds and so do I cuz I can be up late and not disturb them. We've still got 3 more trips planned this year, then time to winterize already. Also our old camper was sold by the dealer already! I don't have a digital camera yet, but hopefully soon, then I will post a couple pics. Nice talking to ya, TonyC.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.