Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in the market for a new camper and was wondering what size, weight, type, etc. you guys are towing. I have a 02 Quad cab with 4.7 and 3.55's. Now I have a 21 foot Palomino and would like to get something in the 23' to 25' range. Thanx guys!

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rick,

It looks like we may be going to go with the Palomino T26BHSL. We will be trading in our Palomino S-21SL at the same dealer we bought it from so they are giving us a good deal. Any way, if you look it up the floor plan is very similar to what you are getting. Post with some updates later if you get a chance.

Thanx, Tony.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rick,

It has a dry weight of 4209# and a GVWR of 5788#. You can check it out here - http://www.palominorv.com/thoroughbred-t-26bhsl.html. Check in after you get yours and let me know how things are going with your camper. We won't be able to take delivery on ours until AUGUST!!! It's a good thing we have our other one to hold us over til then!

Talk to ya later, Tony

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Finally picked up the new camper yesterday. It towed really well on the way home. Got it all packed up and it gets its shake down run starting Thursday with a four night trip. Hey rick75, how are things going with yours?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
We had a great time! The drive was about 2 hours and the Dakota did a real good job. Set up was much quicker than our old camper, which is nice. The kids really like the bunk beds and so do I cuz I can be up late and not disturb them. We've still got 3 more trips planned this year, then time to winterize already. Also our old camper was sold by the dealer already! I don't have a digital camera yet, but hopefully soon, then I will post a couple pics. Nice talking to ya, TonyC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.